Superfeet Carbon Insoles are designed primarily for the dedicated Athlete who wants an edge. The revolutionary Carbon Insoles achieve a new level of lightweight performance by combining a carbon fiber reinforced stabalizer cap with a durable, yet ultralight foam layer. Because it is thin and ultra-light, and comfortably fits most types of shoes, Carbon is an ideal orthotic arch support for Athletic, Casual, & Dress Shoes (for those that seek a full length insole) although they are designed for tight & minimalist running shoes.
The Superfeet Carbon Insoles features EVOlyte: Superfeets revolutionary material that combines the strength of carbon fiber and its proprietary ploymer to make a lightweight yet supportive biomechanical memory material for a thinner, lower volume stabilizer cap without sacrificing strength or support and ADD+APT: Superfeets Stabilizer System that encompasses the biomechanical science, technology, function, and craftsmanship to adjust your footwear's flat 2 dimensional midsole to your 3 dimensional foot.
- accommodates all arch typesSuperfeet Carbon
- Recommended for use with all types of athletic, casual and dress shoes, golf shoes, mountain biking and cycling footwear with removable insoles
- ADD+ADT System encompansses a heel and arch stabilizer that adjusts your footwears 2-dimensional midsole to your 3-dimensional foot.
- is a revolutionary carbon fiber and polymer blend for a lightweight and supportive biomechanical memory material in the Stabilizer Cap. EVOLyte
- All Natural Coating that inhibits the growth of odor-causing bacteria
- Closed Cell Foam Top Coat for a Lightweight and Durable long lasting foot comfort.
- Perforations under the mid and forefoot to reduce weight and added breathability
- A beveled foam edge to improve fit in tighter fitting shoes