Superfeet CARBON Insoles breakthrough design combines the strength of EVOLyte™Superfeet’s proprietary carbon fiber & polymer blend with ultralight high-density foam to create the most innovative, high performance footbed ever for runners.
Full Length Insole Features:
BIOMECHANICAL SHAPE, CARBON FIBER STABILIZER CAP, BEVELED EDGE, FOAM PERFORATIONS, WIDER FOREFOOT, LOW- PROFILE DESIGN, ULTRALIGHT HIGH-DENSITY FOAM & ODOR-CONTROL COATING TECHNOLOGY
- The base of the insole supports the rearfoot and provides structure and stability to the foam layer, reinforced with EVOLyte™, Superfeet’s proprietary carbon fiber & polymer blend
- The beveled foam edge improves the fit in tighter fitting footwear.
- Perforations under the midfoot and forefoot reduce weight and improve breathability
- Accommodates a wider range of footwear.
- The thinnest Superfeet insole.
- Lightweight, durable closed-cell foam delivers long lasting comfort for tight-fitting athletic footwear.
- All natural coating that eliminates odor-causing bacteria.
- 2" high
- 5" wide
- Synthetic material
- Made in the USA; Versatile shape that offers high performance support
- Lightweight, durable closed-cell foam delivers long lasting comfort for tight-fitting athletic footwear
- The thinnest super feet insole
- Relief for common foot pain in tight fitting footwear
- Evolyte carbon fiber & polymer blend for structure
- Grey Color