Superfeet CARBON Insoles breakthrough design combines the strength of EVOLyte™Superfeet’s proprietary carbon fiber & polymer blend with ultralight high-density foam to create the most innovative, high performance footbed ever for runners.
Full Length Insole Features:
BIOMECHANICAL SHAPE, CARBON FIBER STABILIZER CAP, BEVELED EDGE, FOAM PERFORATIONS, WIDER FOREFOOT, LOW- PROFILE DESIGN, ULTRALIGHT HIGH-DENSITY FOAM & ODOR-CONTROL COATING TECHNOLOGY
- The base of the insole supports the rearfoot and provides structure and stability to the foam layer, reinforced with EVOLyte™, Superfeet’s proprietary carbon fiber & polymer blend
- The beveled foam edge improves the fit in tighter fitting footwear.
- Perforations under the midfoot and forefoot reduce weight and improve breathability
- Accommodates a wider range of footwear.
- The thinnest Superfeet insole.
- Lightweight, durable closed-cell foam delivers long lasting comfort for tight-fitting athletic footwear.
- All natural coating that eliminates odor-causing bacteria.
- 2" high
- 5" wide
- Synthetic material
- Made in the USA; Versatile shape that offers high performance support
- Lightweight, durable closed-cell foam delivers long lasting comfort for tight-fitting athletic footwear
- The thinnest super feet insole
- Relief for common foot pain in tight fitting footwear
- Evolyte carbon fiber & polymer blend for structure
- Grey Color
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Originally I was a runner who was experiencing knee tiredness, pain even at some point (when my shoes were starting to wear down especially). I was fitted for new shoes and in that store they explained that as we get older our arch actually flatens out demanding more of other areas like our knees to pickup the slack. By placing these inserts inside my running/now tennis - court shoes I have no pain or even feel the insert. I just am back to doing what I like (seriously, everyday), running the courts. I wouldn't even consider wearing my court shoes/athletic shoes without my inserts and you can move them from shoe to shoe as needed and they last about 1 year if use them as frequently as I do. I'm a 51, 5' 4", 135. Using those inserts 4 -5 days a week for 1 to 3 hours. I recommend these for certain. This store I found on Amazon and they have a good price point for this amazing quality product and excellent fast shipping service.