Discolored Fingernails or Toenails?
Just like a superhero, NonyX® Nail Gel clears out the keratin debris that causes the problem.
If your toenails or fingernails look dark or yellow they may need NonyX Nail Gel. NonyX Gel contains naturally-derived ethanoic acid to remove keratin debris buildup from under the nail. With regular use, your nails are clear and healthy-looking – or your money back. Diabetic-friendly NonyX Nail gel is used by podiatrists and can be found in the footcare aisle of your favorite pharmacy or mass retail store.
* Contains patented, naturally-derived ethanoic acid
* Clear and easy-to-use
* All natural
* Money-back guarantee
* One 4 oz. bottle is a 2-3 month supply
* Made in the USA
* NOT TESTED ON ANIMALS
Q: What are the ingredients?
A: Deionized Water, Ethanoic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Fragrance
Q: How long will it take to get out the keratin debris?
A: As keratin debris is exfoliated, the nail will reattach to the nail bed and start to look clear. The process depends on how much keratin debris is under your nails and how large of a debris pocket you have. It can take anywhere from 3 months to 18 months to remove all the keratin debris, depending on how much is there to begin with and your age. The older we are the slower our nails grow. It takes nail growth to see the pocket of keratin debris get smaller.
Q: What if my nails look no different after a month of using NonyX Nail Gel?
A: Be patient and be sure you are applying the drop of gel to the surface and underneath the tips of discolored nails (unless they are thin from taking antidepressants). And be sure to apply the gel twice daily and especially after bathing. Remember, it takes 21 days to make a habit. After that, you won't mind applying the gel. In 3 to 4 weeks you should be able to scrape out some of the softened keratin debris from under your toenails or fingernails. Do not force the manicure tool or orange stick down into your nail - just scrape it along the underside of the nail tip. (Softened keratin debris looks like cottage cheese on your manicure tool.) At 2 months nail growth is visible to the eye and you should see a smaller pocket or border of keratin debris along the nail edges. Weekly, use your manicure tool to remove any additional softened keratin debris, being sure to wipe it down with some additional NonyX Nail Gel afterwards to keep it clean.
Directions for Use:
- Apply one or two drops of NonyX Nail Gel twice daily to the surface of discolored nails
- Spread the gel out over the nail surface with the applicator tip
- Squeeze additional gel underneath the nail tip
- Wait several minutes before covering toenails with footwear
- For best results, always apply after bathing, showering or swimming and gently roughen the flat surface of the nails once a week with an emery board to enhance gel adhesion
- After 3 to 4 weeks gently begin scraping out any softened keratin debris from under your nails with a manicure tool
- Repeat weekly, cleaning your manicure tool with NonyX Gel between scrapings
- Look for improved color in 3 to 4 weeks
- Overall nail appearance will improve over time as keratin debris exfoliates with continued use of NonyX Gel
This bottle contains 4 ounces of gel and should last 3 to 4 months, depending on the number of nails receiving gel