This season’s best-seller, makes a bold statement in our uber-comfortable Minna ballet flat.
Orthaheel Technology helps support natural alignment from the ground up. Designed biomechanically to hug your arches.
- A dainty bow and contrast toe cap add subtle yet sophisticated details.
- Leather or haircalf uppers.
- Removable microfiber-covered EVA orthotic insert firm yet flexible.
- Outsole TPR.
- APMA Seal of Acceptance awardee. Dr. Andrew Weil recommended.
- We recommend wearing your new Vionic footwear for just a few hours for the first few days to allow your feet to adjust to the new level of orthotic comfort and support for the greatest comfort.
- You should find the product completely comfortable and supportive within one to two weeks.
How to Care:
- We recommend that you clean the leather, if needed, using a dry, cotton cloth to wipe away dirt or dust to preserve the appearance of your Vionic shoes.
- Keep leather footwear away from direct heat to prevent the leather from drying out.
- Please allow them to dry naturally if your shoes or sandals gets wet.
- Do not use cleaners which contain acid or detergents, as they may damage and prematurely age the leather.
- We recommend that you test any cleaning product by applying a small amount to a discreet area and allowing it to dry.