The Sierra Active Sneaker by Vionic showcases an bio-mechanical designed knit upper for added ventilation and a dual-density rubber out-sole for great traction underfoot. Add some pep to your step with this revolutionary blend of style and technical features.
Advanced Motion System (AMS) technology, combined with Vionic's podiatrist-designed orthotic Orthaheel Technology for superior comfort and mobility you can never resist.
- Knit and man made lightweight breathable uppers
- Firm yet flexible, removable textile-covered EVA orthotic insert with durable rubber outsole.
- Recommended by Dr. Andrew Weil.
- We recommend wearing your new Vionic footwear for just a few hours for the first few days to allow your feet to adjust to the new level of orthotic comfort and support for greatest comfort.
- Break-in period of one to two weeks then you should find the product perfectly comfortable and supportive.
How To Care:
- Wipe with damp cloth to clean
- Air dry under indirect sunlight only.
- Don't submerge in water
- Don't use solvents to clean products.