This perennial customer favorite Walker Classic Shoe will give you the edge.
Designed to keep you moving with the maximum comfort as you hit those hard-courts.
Vionic's Orthotic designs, Active Motion System (AMS) Technology offers the best features compared to other Tennis footwear out there.
- Premium, full-grain, water-resistant leather uppers and action lacing system.
- Breathable, moisture-wicking 100% polyester mesh liner with PU foam base that helps reduce friction against skin.
- Podiatrist-developed biomechanical removable orthotic with Orthaheel Technology features an anti-bacterial top cloth to control foot odor. Dr. Andrew Weil recommended.
- Molded EVA midsole with built-in .5" elevation for a smooth transition in heel-to-toe strike zone.
- For increased stability and support firm, thermoplastic heel counter and durable rubber outsole for improved traction.
- Vionic active footwear features Active Motion System (AMS) technology, combining our podiatrist-designed orthotic with a flexible, cushioned outsole and a lightweight, breathable upper. Step into support for work, play and everyday.
- APMA (American Podiatic Medical Association) Seal of Acceptance awardee.
- Available in whole and half sizes: Women's 5-11.
- Available in both MEDIUM (B) and WIDE (D) widths.
- We recommend wearing your new Orthaheel footwear or orthotics for just a few hours for the first few days to allow your feet to adjust to the new level of orthotic comfort and support for the greatest comfort.
- You should find the product completely comfortable and supportive within one to two weeks.
How to Care:
- Wipe away dirt and dust with a dry cotton cloth to clean.
- Do not use solvents or submerge in water to clean products.
- Do not expose to extreme temperatures.
- Home wash/dry or commercial dry cleaning laundry machines are not recommended.