This Podiatrist-designed Vionic Orthaheel Dress Slimfit Insole is a cost-effective alternative to custom-made orthotics for everyday use: fits all types of women's casual and heeled shoes.
- Supports the foot via a built-in rear-foot angle which helps realign the foot to its natural position and the metatarsal bones, and helps provide effective relief from the ball-of-foot pain, metatarsalgia, Morton's Neuroma, as well as painful bunions, corns and calluses.
- Shock-absorbing polyurethane materials provide comfort and flexibility to ensure a correct fit every time with adhesive pad on bottom prevents movement in shoes with higher heels and Soft 100% polyester microfiber topcloth has EcoFresh® earth friendly microbe shield technology to help safeguard against odor-causing bacteria.
- For best results, it is recommended that you replace your orthotics every 12 months.
How To Care:
- Use mild soap and water or our specially formulated Vionic Footbed Cleaner with nylon brush to gentle clean your inserts. Scrub then gently rinse with water. Do not saturate. Air-dry overnight.
- We recommend that you remove your orthotic inserts from your shoes periodically so that air can dry each side plus reach the insoles of your shoes.