Vionic Men's Walker Classic Tennis Shoe is designed to keep you moving with maximum comfort and support all day long.
Featuring Vionic's Active Motion System (AMS) Technology in a classic walking footwear for more edge.
- Step into support for work, play and everyday by Vionic's active footwear features Active Motion System (AMS) technology, combining our podiatrist-designed orthotic with a flexible, cushioned outsole and a lightweight, breathable upper.
- water-resistant leather uppers, premium, full-grain and action lacing system.
- Reducing friction against skin a breathable, moisture-wicking 100% polyester mesh liner with PU foam base.
- Podiatrist-developed biomechanical removable orthotic features an anti-bacterial top cloth to control foot odor. Dr. Andrew Weil recommended.
- For smooth transition in heel-to-toe strike zone a molded EVA midsole with built-in .5" elevation.
- Thermoplastic, firm heel counter for more stability and support.
- Improving traction durable rubber outsole.
- Received APMA Seal of Acceptance
- Available in men’s sizes 7-13
- Available in both MEDIUM (D) and WIDE (E) widths.
- We recommend wearing your new Orthaheel footwear or orthotics for just a few hours for the first few days to allow your feet to adjust to the new level of orthotic comfort and support for the greatest comfort.
- You should find the product completely comfortable and supportive within one to two weeks.
How To Care:
- Wipe away dirt and dust with a dry cotton cloth to clean.
- Do not use solvents or submerge in water to clean products.
- Do not expose to extreme temperatures.
- Home wash/dry or commercial dry cleaning laundry machines are not recommended.