Be indulge with this casual slip on with super-soft suede upper, while its metallic hardware across the vamp adds sophistication and elegance with rubber out-sole that adds traction and durability and genuine leather-skinned removable insole.
Vionic's innovative podiatrist-designed Orthaheel Technology is famous for its superior orthotic support, relief and stability which helps realign the feet back to their natural position and research supports Orthaheel Technology's success in reducing over-pronation, which can help relieve associated common aches and pains, such as heel pain (plantar fasciitis), knee pain and lower back pain.
- Uppers: suede, with a protective coating to help against inclement weather
- Footbed: removable leather-covered EVA
- Outsole: durable rubber
- We recommend wearing your new Vionic footwear for just a few hours for the first few days to allow your feet to adjust to the new level of orthotic comfort and support.
- Break-in period of one to two weeks, then you should find the product completely comfortable and supportive.
How To Care:
- We recommend that you clean the leather, if needed, using a dry, cotton cloth to wipe away dirt or dust.
- Keep leather footwear away from direct heat to prevent the leather from drying out.
- If your shoes become wet, please allow them to dry naturally.
- We recommend that you test any product by applying a small amount to a discreet area and allowing it to dry.
- Do not use cleaners which contain acid or detergents, as they may damage and prematurely age the leather.