Vionic Lidia Slip-on's laser-etched floral detail adds intrigue to this casual suede mule. With a functional buckle for adjust-ability and Orthaheel® Technology the Lidia footwear goes the extra mile.
- Suede Upper
- Microfiber covered EVA footbed
- TPR Outsole
- Approx. 1" height sole.
- Dr. Andrew Weil recommended.
- Available in women's whole sizes 5-11
- We recommend ordering the nearest size down if you are a half size.
- Fits Medium widths.
- We recommend wearing your new Vionic footwear for just a few hours for the first few days to allow your feet to adjust to the new level of orthotic comfort and support for the greatest comfort.
- You should find the product completely comfortable and supportive within one to two weeks.
How to Care:
- We recommend that you clean the leather, if needed, using a dry, cotton cloth to wipe away dirt or dust to preserve the appearance of your Vionic shoes.
- To prevent the leather from drying out keep leather footwear away from direct heat
- If your shoes become wet, please allow them to dry naturally.
- Do not use cleaners which contain acid or detergents, as they may damage and prematurely age the leather. We recommend that you test any cleaning product by applying a small amount to a discreet area and allowing it to dry.