Vionic Bella II Toe-Post Women's Sandal toe-post style is the perfect sandal to slip on this spring. Adorned with a feminine bow that’s trimmed with the Vionic “V” logo, Manmade upper with microfiber-covered footbed.
Vionic sandals' built-in orthotic is shown to be effective in helping to treat heel pain (plantar fasciitis) and Orthaheel Technology is biomechanically designed to hug your arches and support your feet in comfort.
- Lightweight, flexible EVA midsole absorbs shock, reducing stress on feet, ankles, and knees.
- Durable rubber outsole with a patterned tread provides traction on a variety of surfaces.
- Recommended by renowned Dr. Andrew Weil.
- Received APMA Seal of Acceptance
- Available in women's whole sizes in two widths.
- Medium width, sizes 5-11
- Wide width, sizes 6-11
- We recommend ordering the nearest size down if you are a half size,
- We recommend wearing your new Vionic footwear for just a few hours for the first few days to allow your feet to adjust to the new level of orthotic comfort and support for the greatest comfort.
- You should find the product completely comfortable and supportive within one to two weeks
How to Care:
- Wipe with damp cloth to clean.
- Air dry under indirect sunlight only.
- Do not use solvents to clean products or submerge in water