Vionic AMBER four points of adjustability on this backstrap sandal deliver completely customizable comfort. Step out in style in the Vionic with Orthaheel Technology and two square enamel trim beads add interest to the top of the vamp.
Made specifically for pain-relief crafted by podiatrists, this has been shown to eliminate discomfort caused by plantar fasciitis, flat feet and over-pronation.
- Manmade or natural cork uppers with microfiber-covered footbed.
- Lightweight, flexible EVA midsole absorbs shock, reducing stress on feet, ankles, and knees.
- Durable rubber outsole with a patterned tread provides traction on a variety of surfaces.
- Orthaheel Technology is biomechanically designed to hug your arches and support your feet in comfort. Vionic sandals' built-in orthotic is shown to be effective in helping to treat heel pain (plantar fasciitis).*
- Recommended by renowned Dr. Andrew Weil.
- Received APMA Seal of Acceptance
- Available in women’s whole sizes 5-11.
- If you are a half size, we recommend ordering the nearest size down.
- Available in both Medium, (B) and Wide, (D) widths.
- For the greatest comfort, we recommend wearing your new Vionic footwear for just a few hours for the first few days to allow your feet to adjust to the new level of orthotic comfort and support.
- Within one to two weeks you should find the product completely comfortable and supportive.
How to Care:
- Wipe with damp cloth to clean
- Air dry under indirect sunlight only.
- Do not use solvents to clean products or submerge in water