Vionic Tide II Toe Post Sandal features the same great comfort and fit you've come to love and expect! It's updated tread pattern and leather trim style will surely be iconic and best-selling just like its predecessor.
This casual thong's contoured shape and shock absorption helps to stabilize and realign the feet when walking, minimizing foot and back pain.
- Proven to effectively alleviate heel pain.* Recommended by Dr. Andrew Weil.
- Foam-lined strap and soft woven toe post ensure a comfortable fit.
- Vionic sandals' built-in orthotic is shown to be effective in helping to treat heel pain (plantar fasciitis).
- Orthaheel Technology is biomechanically designed to hug your arches and support your feet in comfort.
- Shock absorbing lightweight, flexible medium-density EVA midsole reduces stress on feet, ankles and knees.
- Durable TPR outsole with patterned tread helps improve traction.
- Woven/leather uppers with padded neoprene upper liner.
- APMA Seal of Acceptance awardee.
*Based on a peer-reviewed clinical study funded by Vionic on patients experiencing moderate, non-traumatic heel pain.
- Available in women's whole sizes 5-12
- We recommend you ordering the nearest size down if you are a half size.
- Fits MEDIUM/WIDE (B/C) widths.
- We recommend wearing your new Vionic footwear or orthotics for just a few hours for the first few days to allow your feet to adjust to the new level of orthotic comfort and support for the greatest comfort.
- You should find the product completely comfortable and supportive within one to two weeks.
How to Care:
- Wipe off with damp cloth to clean and air dry under indirect sunlight only.
- Do not use solvents or submerge in water to clean products.
- Do not expose to extreme temperatures.
- Home wash/dry or commercial dry cleaning laundry machines are not recommended.